- January: Wednesday I returned to work, but yesterday was my first work lunch with a number of people who took the first day back off.
- February: Last night was the first time I'd seen LOST "live", the first time I'd had to deal with commercials, and obviously the first time I didn't have to avoid LJ or the like.
- March: "I tried to piss all the gross stuff of the seat for you."
- April: BSG, Scrubs, The Office, and LOST spoilers - beware!
- May: As you know if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I'm graduating from Drew in eight days.
- June: I am wearing a Batman Band-Aid® on my hand.
- July: jedimentat is so dorky, she used play Greyhawk.
- August: Most amazing thing I've ever seen.
- September: What do you do when your name matches someone in the news?
- October: For a while now, I've done LJ polls soliciting anonymous comments before taking a flight.
- November: Last minute costume after getting the Survival Edition of Fallout 3 - Vault-Tec jumpsuit!
- December: Last night, while the technology employee post office was being migrated from Netware to Linux, I was joking about RMS with agent179.
Year recap meme for 2008
Liberty says: Liberty is asking to hear: "woah woah woah" Iggy Azalea - Fancy (her favorite for a long time)…
Hey LJays, I know I haven't posted since February, and haven't posted anything of any substance since well before that. Hell, I know far more people…