Last year, I posted a recap meme. Instead of filling out the poll that everyone and their grandmother took, I'm just going to do that again.
- January: Happy New Year, killers!
- February: When I first resumed classes in the fall of 2004, I had a wonderful evening class, a class I'd been fearing since I watched some friends suffer through it in 1998 (I think).
- March: After people urging me to pick it up for some time, my copy of Blankets arrived today.
- April: Did graye ever figure out the ninja_giver mystery from almost three years ago?
- May: Last night, while driving petemagyar around and discussing the ways of the world, he came up with an interesting question.
- June: What the fuck is in a balsamic martini, and how could it possibly be good?
- July: A few weeks ago I nudged everyone, then promptly stopped posting for a while.
- August: Packing up right now for Blizzcon.
- September: Just purchased my (assuming I don't pull a runstaverun) last schoolbook required for my degree.
- October: 10 year anniversary of /.
- November: More Halloween fun here.
- December: As usual, stalking me on other sources gives you a better idea about my life than this neglected journal.
Another year passed. It had its highs and lows, but was overall a great year, and not just due to the last few months. Learned a lot, in and out of the classroom, about the world and about myself. Met some awesome people, found myself in some fun and not so fun situations, and came out happier with a tale to tell at the far end of it all. And really, isn't that all I ever hope for?
Happy New Year, everyone who uses the Gregorian calendar. Thanks for helping make an excellent 2007, and let's have an amazing 2008!