- Took out The Curator.
- Wrote a few letters that will never get sent.
- Re-organized my RSS feeds.
- Caught up on a hundred different RSS feeds.
- Reconfigured my WoW setup.
- Went out to dinner with Jessie, the 1337ist man in town.
- Spent a wonderful day in the city and evening in Hoboken with mystedraveneyes.
- Cleaned up my desktop computer. Monitor, keyboard, mouse, inside the case, everything.
- Re-read readings for class that have nothing to do with the topics I've selected for the test.
- Took a day, avoided WoW, yet still avoided the work.
- Uploaded the photos sitting around in my camera.
- Looked over the test and put it back in my notebook five times.
- Finished everything I hadn't seen in my TiVo.
- Reconnected with a few people online.
- Wrote this list.
Things done so far while avoiding this take home midterm over the past week
Liberty says: Liberty is asking to hear: "woah woah woah" Iggy Azalea - Fancy (her favorite for a long time)…
Hey LJays, I know I haven't posted since February, and haven't posted anything of any substance since well before that. Hell, I know far more people…