- January: I've always been fascinated by the naming conventions for machines, be they workstations or servers.
- February: It's after midnight, so happy birthday to petemagyar.
- March: It sucks when you're congested, and keep on waking yourself up throughout the night as your mouth closes.
- April: I am on a rock in Central Park with four guys.
- May: runstaverun and I are about to go visit David Blaine.
- June: If you're running Linux on your ThinkPad, try out the SmackPad.
- July: I know I've said this before here, but I guess attempting to follow my life online is like a game of Mad Libs.
- August: Helpful article just for you!
- September: Watch us give computers out!
- October: This week, South Park's doing an episode about World of Warcraft.
- November: I think it was creepingivy who I saw do this first.
- December: Our own Señor Von Snugglebearpants, graye levels up today.
It's been an interesting year, with plenty of ups and downs. Didn't work out entirely the way I expected or hoped, but learned a fair deal. And really, that's all we can hope for out of a trip around the sun.
Off to see Clap Your Hands Say Yeah and Bob Mould tonight in the city.