- noone7212 burned a DVD.
- towelboy got his new HD partitioned.
- quillter refriended me after thinking by mistake that I had blown off LJ.
- My group partner and I turned in our twelve page Economics paper, and our professor noted how much she enjoyed having us in class and how we added to the class in an email.
- Sent in my SIGUCCS abstract (cross your fingers).
- Only a two-page technical paper due Friday remains before I'm free.
Wednesday is the farewell lunch for our student employees, a week after that is the Senior Banquet, and then graduation that weekend. Wow.
As I'm just about done with things, I think I'm going to go home and play some Evil Genius or Sims 2: University. Maybe the latter would be a bit too appropriate, as the Sim I've been playing lately just finished up his next to last year. Granted, my last year of classes will take two years, while his will take six days in Sim time, plus the three days they all get after graduation to throw parties and prepare for the real world. Then again, they also don't get a single minute of break between semesters.
EDIT: Three more good things! Someone bought one of the Dark Jill-O-Lanterns I was saving for 57 million meat, I saw a shooting star on the way home, and I got another glowing email from my econ prof!