- Took out The Curator.
- Wrote a few letters that will never get sent.
- Re-organized my RSS feeds.
- Caught up on a hundred different RSS feeds.
- Reconfigured my WoW setup.
- Went out to dinner with Jessie, the 1337ist man in town.
- Spent a wonderful day in the city and evening in Hoboken with mystedraveneyes.
- Cleaned up my desktop computer. Monitor, keyboard, mouse, inside the case, everything.
- Re-read readings for class that have nothing to do with the topics I've selected for the test.
- Took a day, avoided WoW, yet still avoided the work.
- Uploaded the photos sitting around in my camera.
- Looked over the test and put it back in my notebook five times.
- Finished everything I hadn't seen in my TiVo.
- Reconnected with a few people online.
- Wrote this list.
While I know it's a repeat, Anthony Bourdain playing cards with a midget on the television, even while wearing headphones and surrounded by class materials, is hard to resist watching.